2.5L Test Truck needed!!!

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 04:08:25 EST

We are currently looking for someone with a 2.5L Dakota who would like to
get more power from it...

We are working on turbo kits for the Dakota's and want to give someone the
opportunity to be first!

Here is a link giving you more details:

http://www.speedtweaks.net/turbokits.htm

We'll need the truck for 7-10 days as well as the tester to split the cost
of all the parts required for the job. You will need to test the prototype
kit on a daily driver basis, we'll cover the Dyno and track fees.

We are working on the 2.5L now, and once it is done we will be working on
turbo kits for the other Dakota engines as well!

E-mail me offlist if you are interested or have any questions!

Thanks,
Tom "Slick" North
"More power through turbocharging!!!"