Re: My Dad...An Update

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 10:01:15 EST

David, I am sorry to hear about your father. I lost my Dad 15 yrs ago to a
heart attack he was only 57 yrs. Even though it was 15 yrs ago, It seems
like yesterday. I think of him alot and miss him much.It took me years to
get over the grieving but I dont think I really can say its over. I still
get tears to my eyes, even typing this brings back alot. God bless you and
your family, And God Bless your Father.