Re: NX kit install

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 08:11:41 EST

it's pretty straight forward. Definitely get the Gen II replaced before
hand, as the pressurized mix would likely blow out the crack. They do
indeed recommend teflon paste as opposed to tape, I've got a can at work
I'll bring home with me tonight and send with it.
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto
   344rwhp/424tq