vacuum stuff I can disconnect?

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 18:46:09 EST

Does anyone know which of the vacuum operated stuff I can remove? I want as
little chance of vacuum leaks as possible. I'd like to disconnect the evap
canister on the passenger side of the engine compartment, anyone know its
funtion? or how I can disconnect it without tripping the check engine light?
How 'bout all that stuff connected to the vacuum tree? I dont have to take
any emissions tests so that isn't a problem.
I've already removed all the cruise control and EGR vacuum lines and
equipment.

John S.

'95 cc 5.2 auto, transgo shift kit, Thorley headers,gibson exhaust (3" from
headers back, no cat), MSD digital 6+ ignition, MSD wires, Brass cap&rotor,
autolite 3923's, Hughes 1418 cam, hughes stage 2 intake, 1.6:1 roller
rockers, Hughes stage 2 throttle body, K&N X-stream filter, ! quart oil
filter (trans-dapt relocated), auburn LSD, 4.10 gears, superior axles,
speadtweaks IAT adjuster