Re: vacuum stuff I can disconnect?

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 21:27:27 EST

It collects fumes from the fuel tank instead of allowing them to vent into the
air. the vacuum line is to purge the fumes so it does not become an explosion
hazard. If you disconnect the vacuum you may want to find a way to disconnect
the fuel tank line also. Other vacuum lines may run the heat and a/c doors
under the dash.