Re: RE: vacuum stuff I can disconnect?

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 21:15:31 EST

Well at least I know what the thing does now, I'd still like to get rid of it
just to eliminate the vacuum lines and cut dowm on the risk of leaks now and
in future. When did they start putting these things on vehicles and was there
any fume relief system before this one?

John S

'95 cc 5.2 auto, transgo shift kit, Thorley headers,gibson exhaust (3" from
headers back, no cat), MSD digital 6+ ignition, MSD wires, Brass cap&rotor,
autolite 3923's, Hughes 1418 cam, hughes stage 2 intake, 1.6:1 roller
rockers, Hughes stage 2 throttle body, K&N X-stream filter, ! quart oil
filter (trans-dapt relocated), auburn LSD, 4.10 gears, superior axles,
speadtweaks IAT adjuster