Re: SOLID FRONT AXLE??????

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 18:51:41 EST

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:24:14 -0500, jon wrote:

> I'm sure Jason will probably read this, but in case he doesn't,

Yeah, I'm here... just a bit slow :-).

> *think* Jason & Norah know the guy, and I also seem to recall that he's
> right there in your neighborhood, around Detroit somewhere. Anyway, if
> Jason doesn't see this you might want to drop him a line and see if he's
> got an e-mail address or something.

I believe you're thinking of Loren Squires. Last fall someone pointed out
the project page for his truck, but this is the link again:

http://www.outdoorwire.com/4x4/feature/99dakota/solidaxleswap/

He's from Minnesota. I talked to him a couple of times, and he was pretty
helpful. That's been a few years ago, though.

jbleazard@sympatico.ca Toronto, Ontario his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9
V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad
Cab, black