Re: Stuffed R/T again

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 21:39:29 EST

If it were a reg cab, it would have car-like weight transfer on launch at
the dragstrip. Not to mention that it would be lighter wit more rearward
weight bias. Might look really weird though..........

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)