RE: Which is BEST for SC engine? M1 2b. or 4b.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 02:18:46 EST

Yuri,

With the Supercharger, it depends on your long-term plans. If you plan
on adding the R/T heads (modified or not) and/or more aggressive
camshaft with the Supercharger sometime down the road...the 4BBL is the
way to go. You can get away with the 2BBL but with more modifications
(heads/cam), the 2BBL doesn't have the plenum volume to supply the
demands.

Best answer though...whatever is in your budget.

- Bernd