Which is BEST for SC engine? M1 2b. or 4b.

From: Yuri Osipov (oyuri69@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 02:09:18 EST

Well I am in the process of ordering either an M1 2b. or 4b. I have not
made up my mind yet. What do you all think I should go with.
I have a 1999 cc RT, which will have 8lbs of boost VORTECH, Mopar Headers,
Mopar PCM, Flowmaster muffler, MBRP roll pan and tips, Ignition and
injectors, hotchkised, 305's in the rears, 255's up front

Which is the way to go in order to get the most POWER.
thanks in advance

1999 CC RT
Yuri A. Osipov
"money does buy happiness"