Re: RE: Re: Panhard rod

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 20:56:26 EST

Or pull more than 1.5G. I'm getting at least 3inches of axle movement
during autoX and it needs to stop.

So how do I go about doing this? The one I saw set up looked mostly
homemade except for the rod itself. Are there generic kits or are they
application specific?

Jay W

P.S. I sent this before, but I think the DML server was choking.