Phoenix Graphix

From: Jack 3 (hemi@charter.net)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 09:09:46 EST

I don't usually come out and say bad things about a company,
but I thought I would let you know about something that
happened when I looked up Phoenix Graphix to try and source
a decal kit for my 89 Shelby Dakota.
Phoenix Graphix (www.phoenixgraphix.com) advertises in most
of the muscle car mags, including several Mopar mags.In all
of their advertising, *and* on their web site they have the
following quote boldly and prominently displayed :

"ANY DECAL, ANY CAR, ANY YEAR!"

So guess what they say when I ask them for a decal kit for
an 89 Shelby Dakota ? Yup, I got the standard 'We can't help
you, Sir.'.
So then I'm like "What about your slogan?", and the guy just
plays dumb and repeats what he says.

No biggie, I know people make them, and in fact someone
online has a set of them they offered me, but I just hate it
when people blatantly mislead you. If they can't deliver,
then they shouldn't make such a big deal out of their
slogan.

Jack 3

W Jack Hilton III
Dakota R/T Club Division 2 Rep.