Re: Need input on aftermarket rear bumper

From: Eric Peters (knobbyman@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 09:15:33 EST

I had the same thing happen to me .. but I was towing
someone.. anyway I checked w/ EVERYONE the only thing
as far as rear bumpers for Daks goes.. is a OEM look
alike. I'm having a custom bumper done which should be
done in a week or two I'll have some pictures posted
on www.knobbyman.com once they get finished. They are
building it out of 1/4" C-Channel Steel. You might
talk to a local 4x4 shop and see if they can do
something similar. Another option is to get a bumper
for a full sized Ram and then redo the mounts and cut
it just a touch to fit.. again talk to the local 4x4
shop they most likelly have done stuff like that
before.

-Eric Peters

--- "Marc W. Grobe" <MGrobe@leghorncomputing.com>