Re: DO IT! Re: Stuffed R/T again

From: Jeff Trithart (homesteadworkshop@shaw.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 20:00:28 EST

Honestly never thought about doing a Sidewinder clone. I always have liked
that concept truck. I might have to rethink this thing, could always sell
the wifes car and get a V10 crate motor and tranny. Of course one of you
guys would have to let stay at your place after I get my butt kicked out of
the house. Can you imagine how P.O.d she would be......."honey, I sold the
car and got these really cool motor for the Dak"......don't think it would
fly!!

Jeff Trithart
homesteadworkshop@shaw.ca