mobil 1....again

From: Robert R.II (iicold@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 13:36:26 EST

Alright ya'll, it's time to change the oil again and since break-in I've
been running Mobil 1 with a variety of different filters, but preferably and
most of the time, the Mopar filter. This time, I'm going to try the Mobil 1
filter with the oil, but I would like to know from some of you more
knowledgeable, engine-builder and taker-aparter guys:) if the filter and the
oil is really, really worth the cash. I'm a college student that is broke
and poor, I know that it sounds redundant, but believe me there's a
difference, but it doesn't matter because I'm both and I just want to know
that the stuff is worth the extra "cheese". Anybody is welcome to jump in
on this question, but I would really like to hear from you guys that have
taken apart the motors to inspect the wear with M1 compared to conventials.
Thanks again.