Swaping a Mopr Perf 380HP Magnum 360 for factory 318

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 10:21:09 EST

OK, I just sold a truck, and the dakota is really beggin to go fast.
I am thinking about this 380HP/360CID swap. I'd love ot haea as much power
at the Lightnings, adna smaller truck hehehe... Then we'll see about thos
damned mustang cobras....! YEAH. Anyways I was wondering what all would be
involved. MYdad's 360 and my 318 looks almost totally identical.

Could I just unbolt my current intake, adn then bolt it onto the 360?

Same with the exhuast (I don't want to run headers...)

How about the Computer, fact 318? or Mop Perf for a Dakota with 360?

It's gota rebuilt trans with shift kit and a rebuilt rearend, so I think I
could handle the additional power. That, and my driving style has gotten
significantly slower!

Lemme know what you all think!

Greg