Re: Shock Absorber replacement

From: Clinton O Holter (coholter@west.raytheon.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 16:53:55 EST

Bilsteins !
(expensive yes, but they've been building performance dampers for a
heckuvalot longer than ProComp, Rancho, or Edelbrock . . .)

I rally race, many racers use Bilsteins.

I just spent the weekend testing out my Bilsteins, Pirelli Scorpions,
Powerslot Rotors and Hawk HP Pads
(running sweep at a rally race near LA)

I spent the weekend HAULIN' ASS (and towing out misc crashed or stuffed
sports cars) down 100 miles
of some of the roughest, tightest, twistiest roads in Angeles National
Forest (OFF ROAD).

All of the above new parts performed AWESOME !