car sound cat installed

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 18:46:14 EST

I had the car sound 3 in 3 out cat installed on my R/T with a custom made y pipe
for the inlet so the 2/5 mopar header downpipes could go into a 3 instead of 2
2s. also installed a 3" outlet pipe to the Dynomax 3 in 2X2.5 out muffler.
Very noticable increase in torque at all power ranges but much louder sound
also. Maybe a little louder than I wanted but it is ok and sounds very
powerful. If it stops raining I'll get the g tech out and see of the butt dyno
is right.
Jim in Waco. 99 R/T RC
I never heard a louder flowmaster if that tells you something.