Update on the CB

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 21:07:17 EST

Thanks to everyone that posted to help me! Particulary Andy and Ken. Ken,
those pictures were a world of help!

Actually ended up getting my switched power not from the cig lighter, but
from the fuse box in the place where my non-exsistant power windows would
be. It was a little more convienent, and didn't involve cutting wires. Had
a good friend down in CT help me run the constant power through the
firewall, and although I don't know much about CB's (ok, ok, I know NOTHING
about CBs...but I'm learning!!), it doesn't seem like I'm getting any noise
from the engine which seemed to be a point of controversy. The ground was
easy, Dodge made a real nice one on the driver's side even I had no problems
getting to :o)

So I have a new toy hooked up and ready to go... I'm normally a listener on
Ch. 19, so if you see me on the road, make sure to say hi ;o)

~ lora
DakotaRebel
DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://www.geocities.com/DakotaRebel98/
Rebel - 1998 Dakota Sport, Deep Amethyst, 2WD, 3.9L V6 Auto
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Roll Bar, Bed Rails, Drop In Liner,
KC Lights, Kenwood 10 Disc CD Changer & Stereo, Boston
Acoustics Speakers, DML Decal, Rear Tint Window, CB Radio