Spreading DML at My Dealership? ;o)

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 21:02:21 EST

So yeah, I finally found a moment today to stop back at the dealer to have
someone check out my parking brake release and got to talking to one of the
techs. He looked at my brake and put in the order for the part, but then
took an even greater interest in the white DML decal on my rear window ;o)
We got to talking about the DML after that, and he said he would have to
check it out for sure - and I'm going to make sure he does when I go back to
get the part installed!

So if you see a tech from Weber Dodge with a flame red Gen III Dak hop on
the list, he's proof that the decals are great advertising!

~ lora
DakotaRebel
DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://www.geocities.com/DakotaRebel98/
Rebel - 1998 Dakota Sport, Deep Amethyst, 2WD, 3.9L V6 Auto
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Roll Bar, Bed Rails, Drop In Liner,
KC Lights, Kenwood 10 Disc CD Changer & Stereo, Boston
Acoustics Speakers, DML Decal, Rear Tint Window, CB Radio