shocks for a 2001?

From: Greg (gsutinen@wi.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 20:47:26 EST

I've got a 2001 CC 4x4 that I'm looking to replace the shocks on. Not happy
with the stock ones at all. I'm having a problem finding anything but
Ranchos and Bilsteins that have an application for my truck. The rest all
have them for 99 or 98 and earlier listed. I wanted to give the ProComp
ES9000 a shot but got emails back from Explorer ProComp and 4 Wheel Parts
saying they aren't available for the newer trucks. Can't even find a Monroe
for this year. The Ranchos and Bilsteins list them for 97-01. What is the
difference in other shocks that there's won't fit anymore? Or will they? If
someones got ES9000 on a newer truck, is there a potential clearance problem
from the steering redesign. Do they mount at different points(shock length)?
Might have to go for the Rancho RSX's. Give me some feedback. Special ends
Nov. 30th at 4 Wheel Parts.

Greg
'01 Pat. Blue CC 4x4 4.7auto