Stuffed R/T update

From: Jeff Trithart (homesteadworkshop@shaw.ca)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 22:51:10 EST

Today we mocked up the Quad cab box onto the R/T. Yeah it needs a bit of
sheet metal work to have the right shape to the front of the box, but it
does look cool!!!!! It looks a litte weird with the rear axle so far
behind, but you just have to use your imagination a bit and look only at the
sheet metal. A friend of mine and myself also mapped out the rollcage
tonite a little and when done, you should not be able to see much of thru
the windows. I will run front and rear cage members to the ends of the
truck for stiffeness and you won't see them at all. I mentioned to the wife
about selling her car and getting a viper crate motor. Silence does amazing
things!!! Kind of got the answer on that one!! :)

Anyways, just thought I would let you know what is going on with the truck.
To all my north of the border friends, I hope you had a wonderful holiday!!

Jeff Trithart
homesteadworkshop@shaw.ca