Re: my Dak's new web site

From: MAGNUM S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 00:34:35 EST

EXCELLENT Chuck. I took a look at the overhead mod so far.....I see you
found an inovative way of making room for the neons....If ya can't bring the
lights higher....bring the roof liner lower :)

I assume you are keeping your original overhead console....or is that part
of this mod?

Once again excellent customizing...can't wait to see that interior in the
spring.