OPINIONS!! 1st 1/4 mi times!

From: TJ Goettner (TNJG999@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 14:17:47 EST

Okay, I ran the 1/4 for the first time. To start off, my truck is a 1992,
4x4, 318, auto, long bed... pretty fat and heavy. Fiberglass tonuaue cover
and 75 lb tool box in the back. It has 104,000 on it and I just recently
sucked to cans of cleaner through the intake wich seemed to help a good bit.
Months ago my best 1/8 mile time was:
.580 rt
2.543 60ft
6.977 330
51.72 mph
10.621@68.01

NOW, my only pass made at the 1/4 went as follows:
.541 rt (deep stage)
3.121 60ft (BAD WHEEL HOP FOR FIRST BIT)
7.488 330
11.047@69.4 1/8
14.133 1000
16.758@85.96

The truck has DT Headers, FM mufler, a ported/polished TB, and a functional
ram-air hood with K&N filter. Like I said, I had some bad wheel up off the
line, and it shows. From what I can tell too, the cleaner did make the
truck run a little better to over the 1/8 times. OVERALL, how do you all
think it did?????