K&N FIPK for sale

From: Christopher Spotts (c.spotts@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 11:53:22 EST

Hey guys,
I'm going to be trading in my truck soon and have a FIPK for sale that came
off of it. This is the chrome open air element kind that sits on top of the
3.9, 5.2, and probably the 5.9. Comes with everything that it originally
came with, plus I'll even throw in my left over cleaner and filter oil. The
filters only been used for about 10,000 miles and it's been cleaned once
(twice once I clean it for you to ship out). How's $60 plus shipping sound?

-Chris

Oh yeh, I'm trading in my truck on a 2002 4.7 4X4 quad cab.... whoo hoo!