evap system? again

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 14:09:12 EST

Hey all,

 I wrote before about disconnecting the evap system and it was determined
that I would have to figure out a way of safley venting the gas fumes from
the tank. I think I can deal with that situation no prblem and I dont mind
having the "check engine" light on (if I cant figure out a way to trick the
sensor. But, does anyone know whether or not the computer will do anything to
engine operation when it thinks the system has a problem? I don't think it
will, but I figured I'd check with the list just in case.

John S