where to buy wires?

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 14:14:38 EST

Hey everyone,

  I need to get another set of MSD 8.5mm wires because I had an arcing prob
that screwed up the coil wire on my current set. Anyway I was wondering where
I could find the best price on a set. I usually buy from summit racing but I
have to pay sales tax ( 7 percent, I think ) if I buy from them (because I
live in ohio and they are based in ohio). Any suggestions? Or does anyone
know if I can just buy a coil wire and not the rest of the set?

John S