DML Re: my Dak's new web site

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 08:09:55 EST

Hey, Chuck!
That great lookin Intense 99's getting another makeover, huh? Can't wait til
the Foxwoods Meet to see the finished headliner/sunroof install...If we
could get some ballots printed up for votes, you'd probably get another win
for the best lookin DAK...I bet Loreen was REAL happy to have the headliner
posing on her kitchen table!
J/K, Lo!
I guess havin them funky fireman's hours has its bennies ...my kinda job!
But, since I'm pushin the 1/2-century mark & have a trashed
back...(*sigh*)...guess I'd hafta go right into supervision!
I gotta find a job that gives some more time with the DAKSY...
Again, nice job!
L8R,

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )