Re: NON RT/ need help with HONDA CIVIC BUY

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 08:03:34 EST

Actually, the Honda's are assembled just up the
road from me, in Marysville Ohio. They are good
cars, I bought one. Great reliability and awesome
gas mileage.

> Furthermore, I personally won't buy a
> vehicle from a company unless their assembly
> and headquarters are based in
> the US (which is why I haven't bought a new
> dak) I have always had this
> policy (didn't realize my 95 dak was
> manufactured in cananda til months after
> I bought it ) but it is especially important in
> light of our nations call to
> support our economy.
>
> Nothing personal against Honda, my uncle drove
> em for years and he loved em.
>
> John S
>
> 95 cc 5.2 auto, transgo shift kit, 4.10 gears,
> auburn LSD, superior axles, MP
> PCM, DT headers, Gibson exhaust (3" from
> headers back, no cat) MSD digi6+
> ignition, MSD HVC coil, MSD 8.5 wires, HD
> cap&rotor, autolite 3923's, K&N
> X-stream filter (14x3.5), 180 stat, 1 quart oil
> filter (Trans-dapt
> relocated), Hughes stage II TB and intake
> manifold, Hughes 1418 cam, 1.6:1
> roller rockers, progear DR timing chain, MP
> valve covers, 24# FMS injectors,
> Speedtweaks IAT adjuster

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.