Re: NON RT/ need help with HONDA CIVIC BUY

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 14:46:42 EST

Alot of the overseas companys are manufacturing in the US now, unfortunately
all the company profits still go to Japan since they are headquartered there.
 Even the dodges are built in Canada and Mexico (some in the US) But the
Daimler headquarters are in Germany (or austria, I can't remember). Most cars
these days are damned reliable (except Ferds) I ust wish we could get the
companies and production back here in the US.

John S