Re: backup lights not working (part 2)

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 17:22:38 EST

Mine don't work, either. I was told by an ex-Dodge
technician that it is a little plastic piece located
on the valve body of the tranny. It is not cheap to
fix. I was told that the dealer would just replace the
vavle body, but since I have a shift kit in mine, I
opted not to get it done.

One question, were they working when you got it? Also,
can you turn the on when you put the shift indicator
between park and reverse? I used to be able to turn
them on like that, but now I cannot even do that.

Hope this helps.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274