Re: PCM Plugs

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 17:55:19 EST

I just looked in my '99 FSM and I've only been able to find it showing two
wires coming from the generator (I'm assuming the alternator) to the PCM.
The diagram doesn't show which plug on the PCM it is, but the color of the
wires are dark green and a dark green with a black stripe. Hopefully they're
the same on your '98.

I'll look some more and post if I find anything new.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport