Re: fog lamp install ques?

From: Gary Bower (gwbower@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 17:58:02 EST

If I remember correctly,the wire loom in the location you described is for
the headlamps. The connectors you use with the foglamps are "up" in the
engine compartment(the under hood fusebox). Installl was fairly simple, but
I suppose this is somewhat subjective.....Ther are not wires to cut or
splice......kit comes with godd set of printed instructions.........