Re: Should I change the fluid?

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 01:01:17 EST

Hey, at 109K I have no idea if my tranny's fluid has been changed. Would it
be cheaper to swap-in a five-speed than rebuild/replace my auto? ;-)
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield