Re: Its Been A While

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 22:29:55 EST

Glad to have you back Ed, a new year is just around the corner and things
WILL make a turn for the better for you.
__________________
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto
   344rwhp/424tq

Hey all,
Its been a while since I posted something, but I was reading the messages
just the same. I made myself scarse this past year cause it was rough
dealing with the loss of my father, my divorce and this war thats going on
(laid off from work). I've been pretty busy trying to get back on my feet, I
also lost my Dakota. I had all kinds of luck this year, all bad. 2002 will
be a great year for me I think, I'll make it that way. I hope you dont mind
me being part of this list since I dont own a Dakota anymore. I've been
dying to reply to some of the messages but felt that I might be intruding
since im not a Dak owner anymore. Anyway, Im glad to be back just the same

Ed