Re: Its Been A While

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 22:35:03 EST

Ed,

It's good to hear from you again. I'm sorry to hear that 2001 has been so
rough on you, but you certainly have the right outlook for 2002.

I for one am glad you hung around the list and no, you wouldn't be
"intruding" by posting. You're a Dakota lover and just because you don't
currently have one doesn't mean that the spirit isn't there. Besides ... it
would be good to have another "voice of old" speak occasionally to keep the
new wipper-snappers in check ;-)

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport