RE: SpeedTweaks (and cable modem tweak)

From: Chris Dicamillo (chris-dicamillo@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 00:08:06 EST

Mine is up to $52/month. If we weren't moving in a couple months to a
location that only has dialup, I would cancel it. But I need to take
advantage of the bandwidth while I still have an option for it. Mine is up
99% of the time, but $52 is a tad expensive.

But if I dropped the service now, I could have a supercharger in 73 months! ;)

Chris
http://www.coloradodesigns.com/truck