RE: SpeedTweaks (and cable modem tweak)

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 23:46:42 EST

isn't that funny...chuck you get 630-680 and I only get 330-350 (if I am
even lucky enough to have service at all with my cable modem...it's down
every evening! and usually goes down at least 2 times a week for several
days...I pay 40.00 a month for this shit! (how much you guys pay'n? what
speeds you got and does yours go down ever?) getting ready to talk to the
corp. manager this week...

Tim Althoff
http://go.to/yllwdkta