RE: Wanted: Dakota web site editor

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 15:24:09 EST

Tyler Lawrence: brainblender@powersurfr.com

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net] On Behalf Of Rich Stern (ZJS
Tech Mailbox)
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 1:58 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Wanted: Dakota web site editor

Part-time Dakota web site editor wanted:

I publish special interest web sites. My most recent project is a site
for Dakota enthusiasts. I need a Dakota owner/enthusiast who is
interested in being the site's editor.

Qualifications for the role:

You must be...
- A Dodge Dakota owner and enthusiast
- Self motivated

You must have...
- Good written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills

You must know how to...
- Effectively use basic computing tools like a browser, word processor,
etc.
- Use a digital camera
- Perform minor image editing on a PC
- Understand very basic web page design and HTML

In addition to the above, you must be able to treat all of the web
site's contributors and visitors with respect, setting a tone of
fairness for the site's community. Like DML, it is not a place for
flame wars and bashing. The editor must be willing to set and maintain a
high standard for acceptable communication on the site.

The time commitment for editorial duties are not fixed. The hours are
entirely flexible. Compensation is variable, based entirely upon the
site's ability to attract and retain sponsors.

If you are interested in this role, please email me at the address
below, and include a some text about why you think you would make a good
editor for a Dakota enthusiast web site.

Thanks!

Rich Stern
rstern@zjstech.com