Re: backup lights not working (part 2)

From: Car37 (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 16:12:34 EST

What transmission is this with???? My NV3500 backup light switch went, it is a
sensor looking switch threaded into the side of the transmission. After I replaced
it, I still had problems but then discovered the plug was not seated properly. It
is working good now. This is on a 96 but if you have a standard 5speed NV3500,
should be the same. The switch was $25CDN I believe.