A few things....

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 09:14:03 EST

Yesterday on E-bay,i was lucky enough to find a brand new "2000 Dakota Quad
Cab CD-Rom Launch Kit".Got it for $15.00.I'm hoping to get a CD burner for
x-mas,then i'll make some copies for my friends here who have Quad Cabs(Bill
Connell,Don Mallett,The Runde's,etc)

We buried my Dad last Saturday.It rained all morning & during the mass.
I did both readings & the eulogy to my Dad.(I held it together).When we came
out,the rain had stopped...

After the rites at the burial site,and on the way home,the sun came out.
Then after 10 minutes,it clouded over again,and rained hard.At 330pm,thsun
came out,and i witnessed the most beautiful sunset....

I know what it meant.The first sun coming out,was Dad being with God.
The sunset meant that Dad was back with his Mom & Dad.
I'm am a Catholic & I believe...

I cant believe he is gone.It feels like a dream.

I wanted again to express my thanks to everyone who offered their prayers to
my Dad,myself,and my family.I am especially proud of my "brother" here,Bill
Connell(SEMIHEMI01).Bill called my mom to see how she was doing.Words cant
express how i feel..

Now that Dad is gone,Bill is going to be my person to turn to for advice.He
may be 60 yrs old,but he has plenty of wisdom.

We on the DML should be so proud & grateful that we have a man like Bill on
this list..

On another note,the people who requested my "Dakotafest Classic 2002"
brochures...would u please let me know what you think of them?

(I'd appreciate that)

David A. Digney 3609 Milwaukee St Madison,Wi 53714-2303
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
00' Dakota Quad Cab
96' Chevrolet Corsica (3100 V6)