Re: A few things....

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 20:17:42 EST

David,good to know that you`re doing alright. I did
get my brochure in the mail,and I think it looks
great! Thank you very much! If at all possible,we`ll
try to get there. I`d like to see what it`s like up in
Wisconsin. I`ll bet the everglades are beautiful this
time of year! :) Steve P.
--- David Digney <dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Yesterday on E-bay,i was lucky enough to find a
> brand new "2000 Dakota Quad
> Cab CD-Rom Launch Kit".Got it for $15.00.I'm hoping
> to get a CD burner for
> x-mas,then i'll make some copies for my friends here
> who have Quad Cabs(Bill
> Connell,Don Mallett,The Runde's,etc)
>
> We buried my Dad last Saturday.It rained all morning
> & during the mass.
> I did both readings & the eulogy to my Dad.(I held
> it together).When we came
> out,the rain had stopped...
>
> After the rites at the burial site,and on the way
> home,the sun came out.
> Then after 10 minutes,it clouded over again,and
> rained hard.At 330pm,thsun
> came out,and i witnessed the most beautiful
> sunset....
>
> I know what it meant.The first sun coming out,was
> Dad being with God.
> The sunset meant that Dad was back with his Mom &
> Dad.
> I'm am a Catholic & I believe...
>
> I cant believe he is gone.It feels like a dream.
>

> I wanted again to express my thanks to everyone who
> offered their prayers to
> my Dad,myself,and my family.I am especially proud of
> my "brother" here,Bill
> Connell(SEMIHEMI01).Bill called my mom to see how
> she was doing.Words cant
> express how i feel..
>
> Now that Dad is gone,Bill is going to be my person
> to turn to for advice.He
> may be 60 yrs old,but he has plenty of wisdom.
>
> We on the DML should be so proud & grateful that we
> have a man like Bill on
> this list..
>

> On another note,the people who requested my
> "Dakotafest Classic 2002"
> brochures...would u please let me know what you
> think of them?
>
> (I'd appreciate that)
>

> David A. Digney 3609 Milwaukee St Madison,Wi
> 53714-2303
> 00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
> 00' Dakota Quad Cab
> 96' Chevrolet Corsica (3100 V6)

> http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.