Re[2]: Re[2]: backup lights not working (part 2)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 09:32:33 EST

Bummer... I guess I'll just have to keep fiddling with the shifter.
Tom

Subject: Re: Re[2]: DML: backup lights not working (part 2)
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: 11/27/2001 9:00 PM

Well, at first, mine was working by fiddling with the
lever, but then they stopped. The thing has to do with
the transmission, itself. Not adjustable, just in the
process on breaking apart. The guy I talked to said
that it was some sort of clip that goes onto the valve
body somehow. He said tha tthe dealer would just
replace the whole valve body. So I went against it.

The only thing to do is to replace that little clip.
You can always have the dealer take a look at it, but
you know what that means, $$$.

Later,
G.~