Re:MAACO

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 09:57:17 EST

My ol'man had his truck painted there.. I think it was the cheapy job... It
consisted of sanding down the body just to rough it up. Then they taped all
the trim off (non was removed) and shot a quick primer coat. After that they
shot one heavy coat of paint on.. It lasted about 8 months before it started
cracking and fading.. It's not anywhere close to a factory or competent body
shop paint job...
Hth, Hop
If your truck looks like holy hell and you want a cheap paint job to sell
it then go w/ a macco.. $0.02..