Re:Re: Jim in Waco

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 17:48:10 EST

Hey Jim,

sorry I had you confused with somebody else. It was a good looking Dak,
though.

Cool deal on the Ham operator.... I used to have a novice license in High
School. Had a good time with it, even though I never seemed to dit dit dah
dit with anyone farther than 200 miles away! But, I talked all over the
world with a C.B.,4 watts and a ground plane. Too bad it was illegal!

Do you have any pics of your antenna setup on your Dak? I've got a topper
on mine, and haven't liked using the Firestick setup that I have. I
sometimes use a Wilson 1000 magnet mount on the roof, and it works good,
it's just a pain in the butt because it hits carports and stuff.

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport