RE: MAACO

From: JP (palsijon@rcn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 15:22:55 EST

IMHO, don't use 'em. My mom had her 94 Shadow repainted there and they did
an absolutely HORRIBLE job. I think they just sprayed right over the
existing paint and didn't mask off around the trim very well, lots of
overspray. Also, there was no clear coat and the paint started pealing in
less than a year. And finally to top it off, they put the pentagon logo on
the trunk instead of the hood where it belonged.

JP
2001 Intense Blue Two-Tone SLT CC