Re: horrible wheel hop!!!! help

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 21:28:04 EST

what kind and size tires? checked the air pressure lately?

and YES, it WILL DESTROY your rearend... I've gone through 2 of them via
wheelhop
__________________
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto
   344rwhp/424tq

I have terrible wheel hop on my 99 RC V6 dak. I have a powertrax locker
with 3.55 gears. I have custom spring clamps and universal traction bars.
What is wrong? if I even loose the slightest traction in the rain it hopes
so aggressively that the entire truck shakes and the steering wheel
vibrates. Could this cause my rear-end to break???

Tim Althoff
99 V6 RC 5-speed SY
http://go.to/yllwkdta
http://go.to/ohiomeet