door protector?

From: Christopher Spotts (c.spotts@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 21:38:35 EST

Hey guys,
I noticed that my new truck's doors don't have the (rubberized?) side trim
that my 96 had. Since it would be nice to open my door and not have to
worry about scratching the paint if the edge hits something (like the
concrete wall in the underground parking garage in my apartment), what's out
there that could help and not look completely ridiculous attached to my
door? I think I've seen things on other trucks, but I don't have any idea
what they're called. Hopefully someone knows what the heck I'm talking
about and can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Chris