Re: dml; Dakotafest Classic 2002 brochures...

From: ~the Black Ghost~ (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 21:59:15 EST

We got ours the other day, had been meaning to let you know sooner but it
seems I keep falling behind on stuff here. They look really nice, job well
done. We still aren't sure if we can make it, gonna be such a long drive but
it would be fun.. especially since my bday is the 21st.
~Leslie & Steve
'00 QC V6 SLT Plus (AKA "the Black Ghost")
now with clear corners!!!