2" Front Lift/ HOW TO???

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 00:09:21 EST

Coil Spacers?

Longer Springs?

Whats the best way to do this.. It's 93 2wd, so no one make as prerunner
kit.

I am gunna remove the 2" blocks in the rear. allthe 2" up front, and proboply
a 3" body lift, so a 5" overall lift, then hopefully squeeze in some 31s, if
that doesn't work we'll go with 255/70R15s. Then hopefullly get some nice 16
or 17" offroad type "baja" style rims with more BFG ATKOs.... I am sick of
this low and fast crap (I almost wrecked hardocre tonigh, I am scarred of
speed now) So now I want high and fast hehehehe.....

Greg